FCA announces vacancy for Project Coordinator. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
Primary purpose of the position:
Responsible for successfully implementing the “BUZZ- Sustainable business through Black Soldier Fly Larvae (BSFL) Production” pilot project. The main objective of the role is to support the establishment of a women led enterprise and bring this to profitability as quickly and sustainabily as possible. This will be done in close collaboration with FCA’s implementing partner organisation. The Project Coordinator will provide support to partner NGO to ensure that FCA’s standards of project planning, implementation and monitoring tools and techniques are applied. S/he will be responsible to prepare and ensure the quality of NGO partners’ progress reports and provide summary to Program Manager. S/he will carry out monitoring visits and capacity assessments of partner organizations and prepare plans and initiatives to build the capacity of the NGO partners as per the assessment. The position is also responsible for maintaining quality donor compliances.
Competence, experience, skills, knowledge needed
- Master’s Degree with at least five years of relevant experience or Bachelor Degree with at least seven years of relevant experience
- Experience in enterprise establishment, preferably women led
- Experience in developing and executing business models and plans
- Proven track record in profit generating business
- Experience in Black Soldier Fly rearing and production will have added value
- Excellent interpersonal, facilitation, communication, negotiation and networking skills and team-working attitude
- Excellent writing skills, good attention to detail and highly numerate
- Gender sensitive and responsive
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently under pressure in an organized and responsive manner
- Excellent communication skills in English and Nepali.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, graphics presentations and other relevant applications.
Application Deadline: 21st April, 2022