Plan International Nepal announces vacancy for Project Coordinator – Girls Advocacy Alliance Project. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
- At least Master’s Degree in Sociology or in any development field
- At least 4 years’ experience in relevant field
- Knowledge of gender and social inclusion in national context and related national policies
- Proven skills in coordination with government authorities and CSOs
- Excellent organization and coordination skills
- Proven skills in report writing
- Ability to work in team
- Excellent communication skills (internal and external)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, dynamic and motivated
- Knowledge on Planning, Monitoring and Learning documentation
- Qualitative data analysis
- Knowledge in working with partners
- Ability work in multi-cultural and diverse setting
- Experience working in INGOs
ABOUT PLAN INTERNATIONAL
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation working in 52 developing countries that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Plan International has been working in Nepal since 1978, helping marginalised children, their families and communities to access their rights to health, education, economic security and protection. Through the support of local partners, Plan International works in 42 districts in Nepal. The main program areas in its new Country Strategy are Early Childhood Development, Education, Youth Economic Empowerment, Child Protection and Resilience, including humanitarian assistance as required.