Save the Children announces vacancy for Project Coordinator – Healthy Transitions For Nepali Youth Program ( HTNYP ) . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
- Master of Public Health (MPH) / Nursing/ Social Science and related subject
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- At least 3 years’ experience in leading and managing Adolescent, MNCH projects and programs will be given priority
- Project development and management skills
- Has ability to adopt innovation in the program
- Higher degree of taking initiatives and has ability to work independently
- Sound computer skills on word processing, power-point, and another basic computer software
- Ability to work in a complex environment with multiple tasks, able to work in short deadlines with intense pressure
- Proficiency in writing technical and programmatic reports in English and Nepali that document program directions and results
- Strong interpersonal communication and coordination skills
- Analytical and effective resource mobilization skills
About Save the Children
Save the Children is the leading independent organization for children. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. We work together, with our partners from civil societies and government, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. We reach approximately two million population and invest over 30 million US dollars annually to reach more children than ever before, through programmes in Health and Nutrition, Education, Child Rights and Governance and Child Protection, Child Poverty, HIV and AIDS, and Humanitarian.
Application Deadline : 2nd October 2019