Water Aid Nepal announces vacancy for (WASH in Public Health) . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
- Master’s in Public Health or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in similar managerial roles.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in similar role.
- Experience and understanding of working modality of Health sector.
- IT skills particularly MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Experience in WASH or public health programme delivery and coordination of programme/project.
- Good communication skills in written and verbal English and Nepali, with good interpersonal, negotiating and persuasive skills and experience.
- Ability to create networks between HCFs, local governments and stakeholders that further sustain behavioural change interventions.
- Excellent skills in writing, producing excellent monitoring and programme/project reports for wider audience.
- Commitment to WaterAid’s values and a working style that reflects WaterAid’s values of Respect Accountability, Courage, Collaboration, Integrity and Innovation.
- Experience in research in public health and WASH development issues.
- Excellent skill in community consultation, organising group discussions with different and diverse group of people, field observation, interviewing with people and facilitating meetings internally and externally.
- Ability to work flexibly, to manage varying competing priorities under your own initiative, meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to design, manage and evaluate behavioural change interventions.
- Experience of managing and supporting staff or volunteers.
- Experience of working effectively within a culturally diverse and matrix organization.
WaterAid is committed to ensuring that wherever we work in the world there is no tolerance for the abuse of power, privilege or trust. WaterAid reinforces a culture of zero tolerance towards any form of inappropriate behaviour, abuse, harassment, or exploitation of any kind. The safeguarding of our beneficiaries, staff, volunteers and anyone working on our behalf, is our top priority, and we take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff and volunteers are required to share in this commitment through our Global Code of Conduct. We will conduct the most appropriate preemployment references and checks to ensure high standards are maintained.
WaterAid is an equal opportunities, disability-confident employer and committed to achieving the highest standards of diversity, fairness and equality.
Application Deadline : 23rd Jul , 2023