Save the Children announces vacancy for Senior MEAL Coordinator – HTNYP. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in public health, statistics and/or related discipline
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- At least 5 years of experience in monitoring, evaluation and/or research with at least 3 years in a health project in INGOs.
- Expertise in databases, MS Office and other analysis software such as SPSS/STATA
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Proficient in report writing and documentation
- Strong facilitating skills and use of participatory approaches
About Save the Children
Save the Children is the leading independent organization for children. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. We work together, with our partners from civil societies and government, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. We reach approximately two million population and invest over 30 million US dollars annually to reach more children than ever before, through programmes in Health and Nutrition, Education, Child Rights and Governance and Child Protection, Child Poverty, HIV and AIDS, and Humanitarian.