Save the Children announces vacancy for Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator – HIV & AIDS . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
- Masters’ degree in Public Health or Statistics or Demography or Population Studies.
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in public health program.
- At least 3 years’ experience in M&E and/or Management Information Systems. Preference will be given for candidates having prior HIV M&E experience.
- Training and experience in logical framework, project management and monitoring & evaluation and setting up monitoring & evaluation system in health
- Demonstrated experience designing and implementing M&E systems, including performance frameworks, project management, M&E, and impact evaluation within the health sector.
- Familiarity with quantitative as well as qualitative M&E methods in the health sector.
- Strong Computer knowledge/skill especially MS Office, database programs, and statistical software packages.
- Full command on key data management and epidemiological analysis program: Epi-Info, SPSS, STATA, EPP and SPECTRUM
- Excellent written and spoken English and Nepali
- Ability to interact effectively collaborating agencies, and local partners.
- Self-guided, strong organizational and planning skills
About Save the Children
Save the Children is the leading independent organization for children. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. We work together, with our partners from civil societies and government, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. We reach approximately two million population and invest over 30 million US dollars annually to reach more children than ever before, through programmes in Health and Nutrition, Education, Child Rights and Governance and Child Protection, Child Poverty, HIV and AIDS, and Humanitarian.
Application Deadline : 24th October , 2019