WaterAid Nepal announces vacancy for Senior Policy, Advocacy and Campaigns Coordinator. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
Coordinate with WaterAid Nepal (WAN) internal and external teams and Partners to provide strategic contribution to strengthen WASH policy and advocacy work.
Design and implement Campaigns on World Water Day, Menstrual Hygiene Day, Global Handwashing Day, World Toilet Day and other relevant days as marked by WaterAid.
Initiate organizational learning on Gender Equity and Social Inclusion (GESI), WASH in Schools (WinS), Menstrual Health and Hygiene Management (MHHM), WASH Financing, Sanitation studies.
- Bachelors’ (preferred Masters’ Degree) in Public Health, Social Science, Development Studies, or other relevant subjects, preferably with specialization in WASH.
- Substantial years of work experience in programme development, monitoring and evaluation, preferably in WASH or similar responsibilities
- Multi-year track record in advocacy especially in research, documentation and dissemination
- Practical experience of social development in WASH sector, especially in the areas of social exclusion, menstrual hygiene management, and women’s rights issues
- Experience of working with, supporting and building capacity of local organisations
- Fluency in spoken and written Nepali and English language
- IT literate with good word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation skills)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Working style that reflects WaterAid’s values of Respect, Accountability, Courage, Collaboration, Integrity and Innovation.
- Experience in report writing and research activities, preferably in WASH issues
- Familiar with the technical knowledge on water supply, sanitation and hygiene services with water quality issues
Application Deadline: 1st Jan 2023