Save the Children announces vacancy for Senior Programme Manager . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
- Master’s degree in Public Health (MPH) or related health sciences
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- At least 7 years’ experience in managing Public Health programs at the national level
- At least 3 years’ experience in HIV programme management at national level
- Proven experience of working with government in national level health programme/project and multi-/bi-lateral agencies or international organizations. Experience of working in a team for bigger grants such as Global Fund will be an asset.
- Understanding of the working procedures of the Government as well as of external development partners (EDPs) will be considered as an advantage
- Experience in coordination and liaison with different partner agencies
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work under pressure
About Save the Children
Save the Children is the leading independent organization for children. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. We work together, with our partners from civil societies and government, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. We reach approximately two million population and invest over 30 million US dollars annually to reach more children than ever before, through programmes in Health and Nutrition, Education, Child Rights and Governance and Child Protection, Child Poverty, HIV and AIDS, and Humanitarian.
Application Deadline : 11th September 2019