Save the Children announces vacancy for Project Coordinator : Communications Documentation and Reporting . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
- Master’s degree or higher from a reputed institute/ university in Public relations, media/ communication, statistics, economics, management, social science or related field.
- Three years of responsible, professional level experience in international NGOs/Donor agencies related to project management, documentation, reporting, MIS, and social science research
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to lead and work effectively in teams.
- Creative problem-solving skills with the ability to work effectively in resource-constrained environments; and
- Reliable, trust worthy and committed
- Basic skill in using audio and video digital equipment such as still and video camera and audio recorders
- Basic skills in multimedia software applications
- Excellent written and spoken skills in English and Nepali
- Experience in using business applications such as Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Coordination and interpersonal skills with local NGOs and district’s stakeholders specially government
- Ability to effectively present information (orally and for publication) to government officials.
- Proficiency in MS word, Excel, Power Points and other standard software
- Project planning, implementation and budgeting.
About Save the Children
Save the Children International Nepal is the leading independent organization for children. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. We work together, with our partners from civil societies and government, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. We reach approximately two million population and invest over 20 million US dollars annually to reach more children than ever before, through programmes in Health & Nutrition, Education, Child Rights Governance, Child Protection, Child Poverty, HIV & AIDS, and Humanitarian preparedness & response. Save the Children undertake a ‘Children’s Life Cycle” approach which seek integration in sub themes in each project to build towards program for the child. Throughout the life cycle, broader social and contextual issues of gender & social Inclusion, most deprived children with disability, child participation, social accountability and governance, are key cross cutting areas.
Save the Children adheres Safeguarding Policy, including its Child Safeguarding and Global Anti-harassment Policy, with high importance and commits rigorous procedure to ensure all our personnel and programs are safe for children. All candidates will be, therefore, subject to strict background checks.
Application Deadline : 18th July 2020