Save the Children announces vacancy for Senior Project Manager . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- At least 7 years of working experience in managing Public Health programs including more than 3 years of experience in Malaria program management at national level
- Proven experience of working with government in national level health programme/project and multi-/bi-lateral agencies or international organizations. Experience of working in a team for bigger grants such as GFATM will be an asset.
- Understanding of the working procedures of the Government as well as of external development partners (EDPs) will be considered a huge advantage
- Experience in coordination and liaison with different partner agencies
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Thorough understanding of Malaria control program in developing countries
- Excellent analytical and synthesis skills
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- Understanding of logistics management, financial management and budgeting of development programs desirable
About Save the Children
Save the Children is the leading independent organization for children. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. We work together, with our partners from civil societies and government, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. We reach approximately two million population and invest over 30 million US dollars annually to reach more children than ever before, through programmes in Health and Nutrition, Education, Child Rights and Governance and Child Protection, Child Poverty, HIV and AIDS, and Humanitarian.
Application Deadline : 19th December 2019