Plan International Nepal announces vacancy for Sponsorship Communication Administrator. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
NOTE: Plan International Nepal invites the applications from FEMALE CANDIDATES ONLY with priority from minority and youth groups for this position.
S/he assists the Sponsorship Coordinator in quality assurance management of sponsorship communication documents and the implementation of quality assurances procedures and principles by implementing partner and their related staff.
S/he also supports the Sponsorship Coordinator in organizing periodic training to all Field team along with key staff of partner NGOs on new updates on Child Sponsorship Communication, systems and compliances.
The position is very important to build a lasting trust between the sponsors and sponsored families by ensuring quality and timeliness of sponsorship communication documents so that the commitments of sponsors for long term development of children are strengthened and continued.
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s level in relevant job domain with 1-2 years of relevant work experience in sponsorship operation/communication in development organization.
- Proven experience in coordination, operation of sponsorship functions, management of critical data, child protection aspect of child sponsorship and facilitation/coaching.
- INGO work experience preferred
- Knowledge of child and women’s rights and gender equality
- Working with Children
- Facilitation Skills
- Cultural Sensitivity
- Ability to write clearly and concisely in English and Nepali along with translation skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Proven IT skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask work when dealing with competing deadlines
- Taking initiative to be innovative and creative to achieve results.
- Strives for quality in all they do, respecting deadlines, working continuously to improve performance.
- Takes responsibility for their actions, and learn from behaviour, successes and failures.
- Supports gender equality and diversity, and challenges forms of inequality or harassment .
- Listens to and understand views of colleagues and partners. Draws on their experience to ensure high quality work.
- Upholds and demonstrates Plan’s values and behaviours.
- Ability to build, nurture and manage team.
- Calm under pressure.
ABOUT PLAN INTERNATIONAL
Plan International is a development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We strive for a just world, working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners in over 75 countries. Our programs are underpinned by a core of defined values, including transparency and accountability, team collaboration, inclusion and integration, as well as the overall ambition to empower girls and young women as legacy.
Plan International has been working in Nepal since 1978 and developed a strong reputation as a respected development and humanitarian actor helping marginalised children, their families and communities to access their rights to health, education, economic security and protection. Through the support of local partners, Plan International works in 24 districts in Nepal.
Plan International Nepal has a vision for 2030 as “an inclusive, just and safe society where all girls and young women enjoy their rights and live in freedom”. This is coupled with the ambition of taking action so that 100 million girls learn, lead, decide and thrive as “Girls and young women in all of their diversity reach their full potential as equal and active citizens” by 2023. The country strategy is put into action through the implementation of three interrelated program areas defined as follows:
LEARN: the “Education and Skills and Opportunities for Youth Employment and Entrepreneurship (SOYEE)” program aims to assist vulnerable and excluded girls and young women in adapting and thriving in a changing climate;
LEAD AND DECIDE: the “Youth as Active Drivers of Change and Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights (SRHR)” program aims to empower girls and young women in leading change, having control over their bodies and making informed decisions; and
THRIVE: the “Early Childhood Development (ECD), Child Protection and Child Poverty” program enhances vulnerable and excluded children, especially girls, to be valued and cared for without discrimination, fear and any forms of violence.
Plan international Nepal seeks candidates who practice feminist leadership, promote diversity, actively seek innovative solutions for problems, courageously and respectfully share their opinions and ideas, break down barriers and engender cross-department collaboration, practice active listening, maintain confidentiality, build trust and are passionate about children’s rights and equality for girls.
Note: Due to urgent priority to fill in the positions, recruitment can be held on a rolling basis and Plan International reserves the right to select a candidate prior to the deadline.
Note: Plan International Nepal invites the applications from female candidates only with priority from minority and youth groups for this position.
Deadline: 18th Nov, 2021