Plan International Nepal announces vacancy for Sponsorship Coordinator . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant education
- At least 2-3 years’ of demonstrated experience.
- Desired professional qualification in the relevant job domain.
- Proven experience in coordination, liaison and networking managing teams, finance and other critical management domains.
- INGO work experience preferred
Leadership Skills and Behaviours demonstrated from experience
- Role model Feminist Leadership Principles
- INGO work experience an added advantage
- Organising skills, analysis & reasoning
ABOUT PLAN INTERNATIONAL
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation working in 52 developing countries that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Plan International has been working in Nepal since 1978, helping marginalised children, their families and communities to access their rights to health, education, economic security and protection. Through the support of local partners, Plan International works in 42 districts in Nepal. The main program areas in its new Country Strategy are Early Childhood Development, Education, Youth Economic Empowerment, Child Protection and Resilience, including humanitarian assistance as required.
Application Deadline : 29th March 2020