S.W. Nepal Private Limited announces vacancy for Strategic Partnership Development Officer. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
- Master Degree in Management, Social Science, International Development and other business development related advanced degrees from reputed institutions.
- Around 5 years of experience in strategic partnership development, development business, and have excellent understanding of development sector.
- Ability to organize and plan well and establish priorities, meet deadlines and initiate and implement activities with minimal oversight and supervision
- Excellent communicator in both English and Nepali languages
- Possess strong report writing skills.
- Good understanding of the Nepali and international development sector.
About the Organisation:
S.W. Nepal Pvt. Ltd. (Scott Wilson Nepal/ SWN) is a wholly Nepali-owned multidisciplinary research and development consulting service provider operational since 2000. The firm provides sustainable, innovative and cutting-edge solutions to the Government of Nepal, development partners, academic institutions, projects and programmes to help them achieve their objectives through our support in planning, management, research/monitoring/evaluations, and policy promotion works.
We encourage potential applicants to visit www.swnepal.com.np for more details on our team, location, and our services.
We are seeking a dynamic individual to join our team as a Strategic Partnership Development Officer (SPDO). As an aspirant for this position, you will be responsible for partnership development with international organisations (Bilateral Donors such as DFID/FCDO, USAID, SDC etc; World Bank, ADB, AIIB etc, International consulting organisations, INGOs etc), design and develop partnership materials, marketing tools and proposals development. This role involves national and international portal-based market research, pre-positioning and strategic priority setting etc.
You will connect with key development partners in Nepal to apprise them of the firm’s strengths and capabilities. As a SPDO, you will engage in meeting with potential funding agencies, clients, and consulting partners in international and national levels and explore new partnerships. Internally, you will prepare well inside the organisation to demonstrate our unique competencies. You will support in updating the content for company website and social media to reflect firm’s strengths and ongoing projects.
Application Deadline: 11th Mar, 2021