Save the Children announces vacancy for Supply Chain Management Coordinator. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
- Master Degree in Business Management or relevant disciplines.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- At least 3 years in relevant field. Experience in procurement and supply chain of health commodities preferred.
- Honesty and integrity
- Responsive and having a sense of urgency
- Proactive, positive and passionate to meet clients’ need
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Planning skills and well organized in work and documentation
- Attention to details
- Communication, interpersonal and coordination skills, and orientation towards teamwork
- Advanced skills in MS Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English and Nepali
About Save the Children
Save the Children is the leading independent organization for children. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. We work together, with our partners from civil societies and government, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. We reach approximately two million population and invest over 30 million US dollars annually to reach more children than ever before, through programmes in Health and Nutrition, Education, Child Rights and Governance and Child Protection, Child Poverty, HIV and AIDS, and Humanitarian.
Application Deadline : 29th November 2019