Save the Children announces vacancy for Surveillance Medical Officer –Malaria Program(Global Fund) . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
- Bachelor’s degree (Masters preferred) in Medicine with at least 3 years of experience
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as collaboratively on a team, particularly with government sectors and partners
- Fluency in Nepali and English.
- Proven ability in transferring skills, particularly working with government and nongovernment colleagues
- Demonstrated verbal and written communication and presentation skill
About Save the Children
Save the Children is the leading independent organization for children. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. We work together, with our partners from civil societies and government, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. We reach approximately two million population and invest over 30 million US dollars annually to reach more children than ever before, through programmes in Health and Nutrition, Education, Child Rights and Governance and Child Protection, Child Poverty, HIV and AIDS, and Humanitarian.
Application Deadline : 24th October, 2019