Handicap International announces vacancy for Sustainability and Governance Manager . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
Qualification and Skills :
- Master’s degree in management , finance , economy or related field with 5 years of experience in the field of local organization support
- Strong knowledge on Business Plan development
- Knowledge of network private rehabilitation service providers functioning
- Knowledge on Nepal authorities system for budget allocation to local
- Ability to coordinate and collaborate with other donor programs and with USAID implementing partners for creative solutions , and complementarities to maximize results
- Good interpersonal , communication , coordination and networking skills
Key Responsibilities :
- Support Network of rehabilitation service providers to promote quality management and governance and help them implement effectively quality insurance mechanisms
- Support 5 physical rehabilitation centers in developing business plans to help reach financial sustainability
- Assist Network of rehabilitation service providers to develop strategies and skills for marketing , business planning , financial management and fundraising
- Strengthening Network of private rehabilitation service providers to lead the advocacy activities for the promotion of private rehabilitation provider’s activities.
- Human resource management
Application Deadline : 19 February 2020