Save the Children announces vacancy for Technical Advisor . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
- Master’s Degree in a relevant area, such as Public Health;
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience designing, managing, and implementing donor-funded FP/RH and/or AH programs;
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art FP/RH and AH strategies, tools, and methodologies;
- Familiarity with USAID approaches and regulations;
- Knowledge of community and health service-based FP programming;
- Experience using learning and data to improve FP programming;
- Knowledge of the context in Nepal, including relevant government processes and policies;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to lead and work effectively in teams;
- Creative problem-solving skills with the ability to work effectively in resource-constrained environments; and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Clinical degree or Master’s Degree in a relevant area, such as Public Health; and
- Knowledge of Nepali.
Qualified local candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
About Save the Children
Save the Children is the leading independent organization for children. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. We work together, with our partners from civil societies and government, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. We reach approximately two million population and invest over 30 million US dollars annually to reach more children than ever before, through programmes in Health and Nutrition, Education, Child Rights and Governance and Child Protection, Child Poverty, HIV and AIDS, and Humanitarian.
Application Deadline : 5th June 2020