UNICEF announces vacancy for Technical Assistance to Develop Hand Hygiene Road Map (2020 – 2030) for Nepal . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
- Advanced University’s Degree (master level) preferably in Communication, social science, public health, sanitation engineering with focus on social and behavior change. Candidate with additional/higher qualifications (e.g., PhD) and specialized relevant trainings will be given advantage.
- Minimum five years of professional work at national /international levels and experience on communication/awareness building, formulating sectoral/periodic plans/master plan with cost and strategies and designing social behavior change communication interventions/C4D. Experience of working with UN/Government/private sector. Having relevant work experience in hygiene promotion and WASH sector is an advantage.
Technical/Social Knowledge and Skills
- Have demonstrated prior experience of developing a road map for social and behavior change, ideally in the development context incorporating social and gender inclusive and human centered design considerations where ever needed,
- Have thorough understanding of social behavioral change programme/communication strategy, social marketing and WASH to Nepali context.
- Have thorough understanding of Nepal’s federal system, intergovernmental relations,
- Have technical knowledge on Public Health/WASH programmes,
- Have thorough knowledge and skills on planning, programming, implementation of Sanitation/hygiene behavior change programme,
- Have worked with government, UN or other (inter)national development organization,
- Have familiar with drafting Plans, monitoring guidelines, standards and training manuals,
- Have high level of professional skills in the area of communication, facilitation, negotiation and advocacy skills to persuade government officials in Health/WASH sector, private sector, has facilitated national and international seminars/ workshops,
- Have a track record of productive communication, working with people, drive for result, formulating strategy/concept, advocacy, negotiation skills.
Application Deadline : 2nd October 2020