Plan International Nepal announces vacancy for WASH and Resilience Program MER Specialist . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
- Master’s degree in management, Social research, development studies or a related field oriented to monitoring and evaluation methods
- At least 5 years of experience working in monitoring, evaluation, research, and accountability in development sector or research setting with special focus to WASH and Resilience
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills in English and Nepali
- Proven experience in a technical capacity involving design and implementation of evaluations/research or leading evaluation/research teams and drafting technical reports
- Proven experience with quantitative and qualitative data collection and analysis
- Experience conducting interviews with young people, children and communities
- Strong capacity and creativity in leading and facilitating participatory methodologies to meaningfully engage beneficiaries, including children, and receiving their feedback through approaches such as social audit
- Experience in capacity development of staff or partners in project monitoring, evaluation or research
- Experience in program data management, use of data management electronic devices such as tablets is highly desirable
- Experienced in rights based approach to development
- Facilitating child led monitoring, evaluation or research
ABOUT PLAN INTERNATIONAL
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation working in 52 developing countries that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Plan International has been working in Nepal since 1978, helping marginalised children, their families and communities to access their rights to health, education, economic security and protection. Through the support of local partners, Plan International works in 42 districts in Nepal. The main program areas in its new Country Strategy are Early Childhood Development, Education, Youth Economic Empowerment, Child Protection and Resilience, including humanitarian assistance as required.
Application Deadline : 29th October 2019