Department for International Development (DFID), is the part of the UK Government that manages Britain’s aid to poor countries.
DFID Nepal is looking for an able and energetic person for the position of Programme Officer.
- To provide innovative approaches to programme management whilst also ensuring that risks, particularly fiduciary risks are well managed.
- Project management
- Financial and Commercial management
- Risk Management
- Project monitoring
- Corporate and Administrative support
- Engagement with the Programme Management Group
- Bachelor’s degree/or a similar level Qualification in a relevant discipline (for example Business Administration Programme Management, Development Studies, Administration and Planning)
- At least 3 years’ of relevant experience
For more vacancies visit www.p2p.com.np