UN Women announces vacancy for the post of Programme Officer (Gender Responsive Budget), based in Kathmandu, Nepal. This position is open for Nepali Citizens Only. The application deadline for the job is 23 July, 2017.
UN Women Nepal is seeking applications from qualified Nepalese citizens with commitment for women, high drive for results, integrity, demonstrable teamwork and other competencies as mentioned in the job description.
The required qualification & experience for this position are:
- Master’s degree in Economics, Gender and human rights related disciplines, Social sciences or related field.
- Minimum five years’ experience in programmes on gender equality and women’s empowerment with a focus on GRB;
- At least two years of experience in programme management;
- Experience of working with UN organizations is desirable;
- Experience of working with or exposure of government planning, programming and budgeting processes at national and or local level is an added advantage.
You can view the original vacancy with detailed job descriptions and application procedure in the link given below:
Find more job vacancies in I/NGOs in Nepal at www.p2p.com.np.