FHI 360, an international NGO, is currently recruiting qualified and experienced Nepali citizen for the position of DRIVER. Interested candidates with valid driving license and 3-4 years of experience can apply for the position.
The minimum requirements of the position are as follows:
- Valid driving license.
- 3-4 years of driving experience.
- Previous experience of working in I/NGO will be preferred.
- Knowledge of vehicle machines and parts.
- Ability to read and write in Nepali and simple English is desirable.
- Willingness to travel outside the valley as required.
- Completed secondary level of education.
- Proven employment record in similar position.
- Drive FHI 360 vehicle in Kathmandu and to project field sites.
- Ensure vehicle is in proper condition.
- Maintain vehicle log book regularly.
- Deliver FHI 360 mails and parcels as necessary.
- Report vehicle problem immediately to the supervisor.
Duration: One year of contract with possibility of extension.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research, technology, communication and social marketing — creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today’s interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 60 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
As we evolve to meet the challenges of the future, we stand committed to the principles that have guided our organization for the last 40+ years. Our work continues to be grounded in research and science, strengthened by partnerships and focused on building the capacity of individuals, communities and countries to succeed.
Click Here to apply
Application Deadline: July 19, 2018
Visit www.p2p.com.np for more jobs in NGO and INGO in Nepal.