We are hiring a deserving candidate in the position of Junior HR Generalist. Interested candidates with Bachelor can apply for the position.
The Junior Generalist will perform a variety of administrative and analytical duties of moderate to considerate difficulty.
The position is expected to be implement different HRIS capabilities, documenting processes for each area and collaborating with the team. The ideal candidate in this role will be comfortable in a fast-paced environment, technologically adept, unafraid to implement new methods for efficiency, exhibit critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and will be enthusiastic about executing staff engagement initiatives.
- BBA/BBS degree in Human Resource Management or related field strongly preferred
- At least 1 years of related work in a Human Resources environment
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office (Excel) and other office technologies
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external partners
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal skills; acts with a sense of urgency ·
- Strong attention to detail, good time-management skills and able to meet deadlines ·
- Must have a positive demeanor, be a strong team player, very patient, flexible and able to deal with many employee requests in a professional manner
Click Here to apply
Application Deadline: January 11, 2019