Barahi Quarries Pvt. Ltd announces vacancy for Finance Officer . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
The Finance Officer is responsible for preparing financial statements, maintaining cash controls, preparing the payroll and personnel administration, purchasing, maintaining accounts payable and managing office operations. Finance Officer works within the guidelines and financial policies set by Barahi Quarries.
Experience : Minimum 2 years
Education : Minimum Bachelor’s completed
- Assist in budget preparation and management activities.
- Develop financial policies to ensure operational efficiency.
- Conduct periodic financial analysis to identify and resolve issues, gaps or variances.
- Manage cash controls as well as maintain book keeping up-to-date.
- Prepare payroll, produce financial reports in regular basis as weekly, monthly, quarterly and inad-hoc basis.
- Ensure maintenance of the general and subsidiary ledgers.
- Track investments and maintain relevant cash reserves.
- Ensure all expenses are within assigned project budget.
- Oversee the preparation of all financial statements, invoices, proposals, etc. as required.
- Ensure account receivables and payables activities are performed accurately and timely.
- Ensure that financial transactions are properly updated and recorded.
- Manage the preparation of balance sheets, income statements, expense reports, etc.Update financial records with recent transactions and changes.
- Perform finance analysis, reporting and management tasks.
- Identify and resolve invoicing issues, accounting discrepancies and other financial related issues.
- Review financial paperwork and procedures and make appropriate changes.
- Reconcile Bank Statements weekly.
- Manage all Vat and tax issues and payments.
- Prepare financial audit.
- Experience in using tally software
Application Deadline : 19th Nov 2020