Plan International Nepal announces vacancy for HR Trainee . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
SCOPE OF WORK
The HR trainee is responsible to provide support to the HROD Department on day to day basis. S/he will be providing support in recruitment and induction, data management and filling and document. The tasks include, but not limited to, the following:
- Support in recruitment process including contacting candidates, panel members, coordinating written assessment and interviews, etc.
- Support in induction and on-boarding of new staff
- Arrange for new staff induction package (ensure Laptop, ID cards, etc.)
- Documentation of personal and recruitment files a well as scanning of documents
- Preparation and support in organisation’s celebration, staff care and wellbeing
- Assist in maintaining employee records and updating the information in HR system
- Preparation of admin letters and maintain records
- Provide logistical and admin support to HROD as required
REQUIREMENT AND QUALIFICATION
The minimum requirement and qualifications are as follows:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management
- Basic understanding of HR and its operations
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
- Learning attitude and open to challenges and problem solving
- Strong analytical and inter-personal skills;
- Good capacity to communicate with people from various backgrounds and positions
- Must demonstrate good writing skills in English language.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in MS Office
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organization that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We believe in the power and potential of every child. But this is often suppressed by poverty, violence, exclusion and discrimination. And it’s girls who are most affected. Working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners, we strive for a just world, tackling the root causes of the challenges facing girls and all vulnerable children. Plan International Nepal has been working in Nepal since 1978.Currently, we work in 12 districts.
Application Deadline: Thursday 15th September 2022