Plan International Nepal announces vacancy for Partner Support Specialist . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
Qualifications, Knowledge and Experience
- ACCA/CPA accreditation;
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in auditing and accounting;
- Sound knowledge of financial management;
- Working understanding of supply chain management and procedures;
- Understanding of Government of Nepal financial regulations, including VAT and tax;
- Sound knowledge of Nepal Financial Reporting Standards, Control standards and risk management techniques;
- Sound knowledge in Internal control systems; and
- Understanding of the development sector, its operating and regulatory environment.
- Strategic planning (functional) and solution driven;
- Managing, motivating and ability to mentor and coach people;
- Strong listening skills;
- Critical thinking, analysis , reasoning & support in decision-making;
- Managing work relationships (internal/external);
- Communication skills: one to one & in groups, written & verbal, presentations andreports, in English, Nepali and relevant local languages;
- Preparation and management of budgets and assessment of financial implication inwork situations;
- Facilitation, negotiation and networking;
- Ability to represent the organisation at key external and internal events when required;and
- Ability to solve problems, handle setbacks and pressure
ABOUT PLAN INTERNATIONAL
Plan International is a development and humanitarian organisation that advances children’s rights and equality for girls. We strive for a just world, working together with children, young people, our supporters and partners in over 75 countries. Our programs are underpinned by a
core of defined values, including transparency and accountability, team collaboration, inclusion and integration, as well as the overall ambition to empower girls and young women as legacy.
Plan International has been working in Nepal since 1978 and developed a strong reputation as a respected development and humanitarian actor helping marginalised children, their families and communities to access their rights to health, education, economic security and
protection. Through the support of local partners, Plan International works in 24 districts in Nepal.
Plan International Nepal has a vision for 2030 as “an inclusive, just and safe society where all girls and young women enjoy their rights and live in freedom”. This is coupled with the ambition of taking action so that 100 million girls learn, lead, decide and thrive as “Girls and young
women in all of their diversity reach their full potential as equal and active citizens” by 2023. The country strategy is put into action through the implementation of three interrelated program areas defined as follows:
LEARN: the “Education and Skills and Opportunities for Youth Employment and Entrepreneurship (SOYEE)” program aims to assist vulnerable and excluded girls and young women in adapting and thriving in a changing climate;
LEAD AND DECIDE: the “Youth as Active Drivers of Change and Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights (SRHR)” program aims to empower girls and young women in leading change, having control over their bodies and making informed decisions; and
THRIVE: the “Early Childhood Development (ECD), Child Protection and Child Poverty” program enhances vulnerable and excluded children, especially girls, to be valued and cared for without discrimination, fear and any forms of violence.
Plan international Nepal seeks candidates who practice feminist leadership, promote diversity, actively seek innovative solutions for problems, courageously and respectfully share their opinions and ideas, break down barriers and engender cross-department collaboration,practice active listening, maintain confidentiality, build trust and are passionate about children’s rights and equality for girls.
Application Deadline : 25th Aug 2020