Plan International Nepal announces vacancy for Project Coordinator- Skills and Opportunities for Youth Employment and Entrepreneurship. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
NOTE: Plan International Nepal invites the applications from FEMALE CANDIDATES ONLY with priority from minority and youth groups for this position.
[A concise statement, capturing the primary reasons that this role exists and a clear articulation of the context of the role. How will this role contribute to creating lasting change for children?]
Plan International Nepal is implementing “Promoting Young Women in employment in tourism sector” project in Pokhara. The project is being implemented with the objective to increase decent wage employment opportunities for young women with focus on non-traditional occupations. The specific objectives/outcomes of the project are a) Young women are “work ready” by being adequately skilled and with relevant knowledge to pursue decent wage employment with focus on non-traditional occupations’ b) Employers in Pokhara offer decent wage employment opportunities’ c) Improved gender-sensitive and -responsive enabling environment d)Improved functioning of local labour market.
Project Coordinator is one of the key team member of SOYEE Plan International Nepal team who will be contributing substantially to achieve the project’s vision of “to increase decent wage employment for young women with focus on non-traditional occupations “.
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
[This section details the skills, knowledge and expertise the post holder will be required to demonstrate in doing the job well.
This should include clear levels of technical expertise and skills that support our work at national, international, and global level.]
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sociology, Development studies, Humanities or relevant field with 3-4 years of experience or a Master’s Degree with 1-2 years of relevant experience in development sector
- Experience in relevant field (TVET/SOYEE) is preferred
- Knowledge of gender and social inclusion in national context and related national policies
- Proven skills in coordination with government authorities and CSOs
- Proven Skills in working in coordination/collaboration with private sector actors
- Excellent organization and coordination skills
- Proven skills in report writing
- Ability to work in team
- Excellent communication skills (internal and external)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, dynamic and motivated
- Knowledge on Monitoring and Learning documentation
- Knowledge in working with partners
- Ability work in multi-cultural and diverse setting
- Experience working in development partner-I/NGOs
Note: Due to urgent priority to fill in the positions, recruitment can be held on a rolling basis and Plan International reserves the right to select a candidate prior to the deadline.
Note: Plan International Nepal invites the applications from female candidates only with priority from minority and youth groups for this position.
Deadline: 15th Dec, 2021