Career Opportunity at Dan Church Aid
Dan Church Aid announces internship opportunity for the position of Admin assistant. Interested job seekers with minimum bachelor’s degree can apply for the internship program.
Required qualification and competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Nepali, good command in computer, knowledgeable in office administration procedures and front desk management.
- The candidate must have personal commitment to social equity and equal rights and opportunities and adhere to the staff policies of DCA on Sexual Harassment and Anti-Corruption.
- DCA South Asia Regional Office needs people with excellent interpersonal communication skills and a good sense of humor and team spirit. Willingness to be flexible is essential.
Dan Church Aid has been supporting development work in Nepal since 1980’s. Initially, the work was focused on traditional development fields like clean drinking water, irrigation systems and improvement of infrastructures. However, these modalities have changed over the years. We are now working mainly to improve the life and livelihoods of the most marginalized communities through a more rights-based approach.
Dan Church Aid focuses on :
- Inclusive Citizenship for Accountable Governance
- Resilient Livelihoods and Sustainable Food Security
- Humanitarian Response and Disaster Risk Reduction
Click here for application procedure.
Application Deadline: 25th February, 2018