The Peace Corps is a U.S. governmental agency that promotes peace around the world by sharing one
of America’s greatest resources: Volunteers.
Position Required : Language & Cultural Facilitator (LCF)
- Expand the Nepali language and cross cultural skills of Peace Corps Volunteers (PCVs) and Peace Corps Trainees (PCTs) by providinglanguage and cross cultural classes/tutorials to PCVs/PCTs to improve their language and cross cultural
- Work with individual PCVs at their sites or in other locations and at trainings as needed.
- Responsible for the planning, coordination, integration, implementation and evaluation of the language and cross-culture training throughout the PCV’s term, including during the Pre-Service Training (PST), In-Service Trainings (ISTs), and as
- Design and facilitate cultural sessions, conducts Nepali language classes, provide cultural guidance and support to PCTs, short-term PST LCFs and PCVs.
- University Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
Application Deadline : November 3, 2017 / Friday by 5 PM
For full Job Description and application procedure details, CLICK HERE