Nepal Red Cross Society manages- CEHP announces vacancy for Research and Training Officer. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3 years works experience, or Master’s Degree in relevant subject area
- at least one year of experience in the field of training and research
- Candidates with prior experience on carrying out social and health research are must for this position.
- Need excellent communication/facilitation skills.
- Ability to communicate and write reports both in English and Nepali languages.
- Excellent computer skills in MS office are must.
Age: 21-35 yrs.
PURPOSE OF JOB
The job is concerned with the building capacity of the project team and its partner district chapters to take informed decisions carrying out operational/implementation/action researches and also to facilitate and ensure quality of all capacity building input from the projects to the district chapters, sub-chapters, community networks, etc. to effectively implement program/projects as laid down in the calendar of operation, and policy procedure of the projects.
OUTLINE OF RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Prepare annual training and research activities calendar for the various projects.
- Build capacity of the program/project team members to carry out implementation researches.
- Support to carry out the pre-planned and needful studies/surveys.
- Prepare the research reports enhancing the capacity of project staffs.
- Regularly review and update training designs and materials.
- Develop and design new training materials. Oversee the design and/or revision of project curriculum materials.
- Develop/design necessary IEC/BCC materials, formats and tools for the training.
- Facilitate for preparation of training design, and tools as required.
- Provide training to partner DC staff and other community based organizations.
- Design and/or revise pre- post-testing materials and other assessment materials as necessary for various actors and community institutions.
- Support and provide input to the PMER Officer to ensure that appropriate data is collected regularly in order to assess project outcomes throughout the project.
- Facilitate for implementation of capacity building (organizational development) activities in focus to district chapters.
- Provide input for technical/narrative reports, project proposals, etc. as necessary.
- Fulfill other specific assignments of NRCS CEHP.