Plan International Nepal announces vacancy for Encoder . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
Educational Qualifications and Experience
- Higher secondary with good command in English and Nepali , preferable Bachelor degree in relevant subject
- Minimum 1 years’ relevant work experience in sponsorship operation/communication in an organization.
- Computer skills especially email, internet database, excel, word
- English and Nepali language competency both verbal and written, Local dialect a plus
- Knowledge and understanding about the INGO work environment.
- Technical and practical knowledge and understanding of the relevant job area.
- Familiar with Plan’s vision, mission values at global and local level.
- Knowledge and understanding about Plan’s Safeguarding Children and Young People
- Policy & basic HR and admin operational policies.
ABOUT PLAN INTERNATIONAL
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation working in 52 developing countries that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Plan International has been working in Nepal since 1978, helping marginalised children, their families and communities to access their rights to health, education, economic security and protection. Through the support of local partners, Plan International works in 42 districts in Nepal. The main program areas in its new Country Strategy are Early Childhood Development, Education, Youth Economic Empowerment, Child Protection and Resilience, including humanitarian assistance as required.
Application Deadline : 27th November 2019