Himalayan Trust announces vacancy for Science Teacher Trainer . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
- At least 5 years Teaching Experience in Science and minimum three year’s training experience at basic grade level schools
- Practical knowledge and experience in Teacher Training from Early Child Development to eight grade
- Proficiency in computer-base application package
- Effective oral and written communication skills in both English and Nepali. If you know one of the local indigenous languages, that is a plus.
- Demonstrated expertise and experience within a specific area
- Area, people, education related to local people based knowledge of Solukhumbu.
- Update the professional skills and knowledge of the trainers through participating the Training of Teacher (TOT) organized by NCED or others.
- Prepared to work under pressure and harsh environment,
- Mass Management Skill
- Handling capacity of high volume of transactions
- Conveys the need to use updated project approaches
- Monitor outputs in comparison to work plan
- Have substantial knowledge on inclusive educational development
About Himalayan Trust
Himalayan Trust Nepal and registered as a local non-governmental organization in 2005 as per the law of the government of Nepal. The main objective of the Himalayan Trust Nepal is to enhance the quality of the lives of the people in the Solukhumbu district through the integrated development of health, education, environment, and culture of the area. In line with the vision and programmes initiated by Sir Ed, Himalayan Trust Nepal supports in health, education, environment and culture promotion in Solukhumbu district.
HTN is local NGO of Solukhumbu registered at CDO office (Reg. No. 87, Solu) and affiliated with Social Welfare Council (SWC Aff. No 21991)
Application Deadline : 31st December , 2019