Nisarga Batika School announces vacancy for English Language and Literature Teacher – Secondary Level . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Advanced Computer Skills
- An extra flare for creative writing and a smooth flow in spoken language.
- Knowledge of child-centered teaching and learning methodology
- Charming personality having spirit, smart and ready to accept challenges
- Able to work under pressure
- Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school
- Taking responsibility for the progress of a class
- Keeping up to date with changes and developments in the structure of the curriculum
- Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment
- Ability to keep youth enthusiastically engaged in class activities
About Nisarga Batika School
Nisarga is an initiative of a group of educators who wish to bring about a meaningful change in the lives of students and teachers and promote a culture of vibrant and engaging learning in the schools.
It currently includes Nisarga Batika School, Nisarga Batika Preschool, Nisarga Centre for Educators and Kathmandu Dolphins. All four are geared towards providing a progressive educational environment which prioritises experiential learning.
Application Deadline : 30th June 2020