Rural Development Centre Nepal announces vacancy for Livelihood technician. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
The Livelihood technician is responsible for:
- Support in selecting the project beneficiaries as per the selection criteria,
- Assist in the planning and implementation of livelihood activities.
- Involve in assessing livelihood opportunities and assessing their feasibility.
- Maintaining records and documentation related to livelihood and IGA support.
- Monitor the progress made by beneficiaries supported with different IGA and livelihood schemes.
- Providing technical support and coaching to beneficiaries on livelihood-related issues and challenges.
- Support the capacity development of SHG leaders on group management, leadership skills, and negotiation skills.
- Organize a monthly meeting of SHG and facilitate saving and credit.
- Provide multiple sensitization sessions to SHG and support male groups.
- Facilitate the preparation of individual business development plans and provide regular coaching and support to SHG members
Duties applicable to all staff
|1.||Abide by and work in accordance with the organization’s principles and code of conducts. Adhere to safeguarding and PSEAH norms and Organizational Procedures and Policies.|
|2.||Actively work towards the achievement of the broader goals and objective of the project.|
|3.||Perform other work-related duties and responsibilities as assigned by the agency/line manager.|
|+2 intermediate pass with minimum 1-year experience in similar project or role.||X|
|Good understanding and experience on gender, protection and social inclusion||X|
|Experience in team mobilization and management||X|
|Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment||X|
|Practical experience in facilitation and interaction with government counterpart/local stakeholders and community networks||X|
|Experience working in Rautahat or Madhesh province||X|
|Knowledge and Skills||Required||Preferred|
|Knowledge on Child Protection, Gender, Inclusion and Empowerment||X|
|Strong analytical, writing, editing and communication skills||X|
|Knowledge and experience in program and community level training||X|
|Knowledge and experience using MS-Office packages and statistical packages, email and internet||X|
|Sets high standards for quality of work and consistently achieves project goals||X|
|Abilities to work under pressure and meet deadlines||X|
|Sensitive and responsive to Gender, Age Diversity, and Social Inclusion||X|
|Two-wheelers with driving license||X|
Application Deadline: Tuesday 6th June, 2023