Plan International Nepal announces vacancy for Program Coordinator (Education). Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
Education Qualifications and experience
- Master’s Degree in Education or equivalent relevant field
- At least 4 years of demonstrated experience in the field of education project management and implementation
- Proven experience of managing team, budgets and other management domains
- Work experience on local level partnership/coordination
- Experience of working with coalitions and networks
- INGO work experience preferred
- Analytical, strategic thinking and negotiating skills.
- Ability to build effective relations for influencing and team work.
- Excellent organisation and prioritising skills
- Ability to write clearly and concisely in English and Nepali
- Innovative and creative thinking with problem solving
- Managing work relationships (internal/external), coordination and networking.
- Proven IT skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.
- Report writing and documentation.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask work when dealing with competing deadlines, sometimes with limited resour
ABOUT PLAN INTERNATIONAL
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation working in 52 developing countries that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Plan International has been working in Nepal since 1978, helping marginalised children, their families and communities to access their rights to health, education, economic security and protection. Through the support of local partners, Plan International works in 42 districts in Nepal. The main program areas in its new Country Strategy are Early Childhood Development, Education, Youth Economic Empowerment, Child Protection and Resilience, including humanitarian assistance as required.