Plan International Nepal announces vacancy for Project Coordinator Young Women Empowerment Project. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
Education Qualifications and experience
- Master’s Degree in any development field such as Agriculture, Gender Studies, Sociology and business administration
- At least 4 years relevant work experiences in promoting girls and women agency and youth employment program
- Good understanding of contemporary issues, activities and approaches on achieving girls and women agency including economic capabilities
- Proven experience in coordination, liaison and networking with other organization
- Strong report writing and communication skill.
- INGO work experience preferred.
ABOUT PLAN INTERNATIONAL
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation working in 52 developing countries that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Plan International has been working in Nepal since 1978, helping marginalised children, their families and communities to access their rights to health, education, economic security and protection. Through the support of local partners, Plan International works in 42 districts in Nepal. The main program areas in its new Country Strategy are Early Childhood Development, Education, Youth Economic Empowerment, Child Protection and Resilience, including humanitarian assistance as required.