Save the Children announces vacancy for Project Coordinator – CRG and CP Sahayatra II) . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Education: Master’s Degree in in Social Science, Human Rights, International Relations, Law or relevant field
Experience: Minimum 3 years (2 years for GSI group). Experience in child rights-based project implementation and experience of working closely with the government will be an added advantage.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Strong project/program development and overall project management skills
- Higher degree of taking initiatives and has ability to work independently
- Strong leadership and managerial capability
- Sound interpersonal skills with ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Proficiency in writing technical and programmatic reports that document program directions and results
- Partnership Management (both government and non-government) skills
- Ability to work in a stressful and changing environment with limited resources
- Willingness to keep abreast of new developments through continued learning
- Very Good understanding of contemporary child rights issues, activities and approaches
- Good information seeking skills and proactive approach
- Fluency in English and Nepali, both written and spoken
- Commitment to the aims and principles of SC; in particular, a good understanding of the SCI mandate and child focus and an ability to ensure this continues to underpin our support
- Familiarity with key international standards for humanitarian work (e.g. Minimum Standards for Child Protection in Humanitarian Action, SPHERE, MHPSS IASC guidelines, Inter-agency guiding principles on UASC, etc.). team player who is able to work collaboratively and with people of diverse backgrounds
About Save the Children
Save the Children International Nepal is the leading independent organization for children. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. We work together, with our partners from civil societies and government, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. We reach approximately two million population and invest over 20 million US dollars annually to reach more children than ever before, through programmes in Health & Nutrition, Education, Child Rights Governance, Child Protection, Child Poverty, HIV & AIDS, and Humanitarian preparedness & response. Save the Children undertake a ‘Children’s Life Cycle” approach which seek integration in sub themes in each project to build towards program for the child. Throughout the life cycle, broader social and contextual issues of gender & social Inclusion, most deprived children with disability, child participation, social accountability and governance, are key cross cutting areas.
Save the Children adheres Safeguarding Policy, including its Child Safeguarding and Global Anti-harassment Policy, with high importance and commits rigorous procedure to ensure all our personnel and programs are safe for children. All candidates will be, therefore, subject to strict background check.
Application Deadline : 18th July 2020