Save the Children announces vacancy for Project Director/Chief of Party. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Non-Profit Management, or related;
- Clinical background in medicine or nursing
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience designing, managing and implementing donor-funded FP/RH, adolescent health, social and behavior change, and/or health systems strengthening programs;
- At least five years of experience in a senior management role (e.g., as a Program Director, COP, or Deputy COP) leading large, multi-stakeholder programming in a developing country or countries;
- Familiarity with the processes, procedures, and policies of the Government of Nepal;
- In-depth knowledge of USAID approaches and regulations;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to lead teams effectively;
- Creative problem-solving skills with the ability to work effectively in resource-constrained environments; and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Knowledge of Nepali
Qualified local candidates are encouraged to apply.
About Save the Children
Save the Children is the leading independent organization for children. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. We work together, with our partners from civil societies and government, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. We reach approximately two million population and invest over 30 million US dollars annually to reach more children than ever before, through programmes in Health and Nutrition, Education, Child Rights and Governance and Child Protection, Child Poverty, HIV and AIDS, and Humanitarian.
Application Deadline : 5th June 2020