Save the Children announces vacancy for Deputy Project Director/Chief of Party – Operations . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
- Master degree’s in a relevant area or other relevant fields of study related to the project;
- Minimum of 10 years managing the operational aspects of donor-funded projects in progressively more responsible roles;
- In-depth knowledge of USAID approaches and regulations;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to lead and work effectively in teams;
- Creative problem solving skills with the ability to work effectively in resource-constrained environments; and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Master’s Degree in International Development, Business, or other relevant area;
- Prior experience as DCOP or Director of Operations on a USAID-funded program; and
- Knowledge of Nepali.
Qualified local candidates are encouraged to apply.
About Save the Children
Save the Children is the leading independent organization for children. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. We work together, with our partners from civil societies and government, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. We reach approximately two million population and invest over 30 million US dollars annually to reach more children than ever before, through programmes in Health and Nutrition, Education, Child Rights and Governance and Child Protection, Child Poverty, HIV and AIDS, and Humanitarian.
Application Deadline : 5th June 2020