UNICEF announces vacancy for Public Health Officer (7). Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
Public Health Officer (Data Management)
Education: Bachelor’s degree in public health, statistics or related field of study.
Work experience: Minimum two years’ experience HMIS data management and work experience in monitoring and evaluation and data management. Training in statistical software and DHIS2 is an asset.
- Good written and spoken Nepali and English languages
- Good working relations with local authority and Health Offices.
- Good interpersonal skills, team-oriented, work adaptation in multi-cultural environments, proven ability to facilitate cooperation in a multidisciplinary team.
- Self-motivated, ability to work with minimum supervision, punctual, and dedicated to the quality work.
- Technology driven, quick learner, sets of IT/computer skills.
- Knowledge of the health system in Nepal is an asset.
Background: In 2018, UNICEF supported Ministry of Health and Population (MOHP) in piloting the performance dashboard where the financial, logistic and health information can be seen and analyzed in a dashboard which will be helpful for planning and monitoring system of municipalities, provinces and federal level departments. This was piloted in two municipalities and recently the government has taken ownership and plan to expand in additional 15 municipalities. In addition, UNICEF has been supporting in strengthening HMIS system at the municipalities and provinces as a part of health system strengthening.
Application Deadline: 24th November, 2021