Save the Children announces vacancy for Senior Program Coordinator – CRG & CP . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
- Master’s degree in related field with demonstrable commensurate experience
- At least 5 years of working experience in relevant field, including at least 3 years in similar position.
- Strong leadership abilities, leading and inspiring others
- Excellent understanding of key issues and strategies for child rights sector programs, and integration with cross theme as well
- Excellent skills on process facilitation and coordination with high standard.
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills
- Good presentation skills including policy briefing
- Good supportive supervision skills, developing self and others
- Excellent English communication skills, specifically written
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results, engage in effective and collaborative problem solving and decision making, and foster program innovations and adaptations
- Advanced knowledge about Child rights & Governance and Child Protection and also on Adolescent Development sector policies and context in Nepal
About Save the Children
Save the Children is the leading independent organization for children. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. We work together, with our partners from civil societies and government, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. We reach approximately two million population and invest over 30 million US dollars annually to reach more children than ever before, through programmes in Health and Nutrition, Education, Child Rights and Governance and Child Protection, Child Poverty, HIV and AIDS, and Humanitarian.
Application Deadline : 24th October, 2019