Save the Children announces vacancy for Senior Supply Chain Management Coordinator – Global Fund . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
- Master Degree in Pharmacy or Master’s degree in Public Health/ MBA with Bachelor’s in Pharmacy preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- At least five years’ experience in supply chain management of HIV or health commodities for a public health program.
- Knowledge of the Global Fund procurement and quality assurance policies.
- Special training on procurement and supply chain management would be an advantage.
- Demonstrated proficiency in forecasting and forecasting methods.
- Experience in coordination and liaising with different partner agencies.
About Save the Children
Save the Children is the leading independent organization for children. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. We work together, with our partners from civil societies and government, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. We reach approximately two million population and invest over 30 million US dollars annually to reach more children than ever before, through programmes in Health and Nutrition, Education, Child Rights and Governance and Child Protection, Child Poverty, HIV and AIDS, and Humanitarian.
Application Deadline : 29th Novemeber 2019