Save the Children announces vacancy for Technical Advisor , Adolescent Reproductive Health/Family Planning . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
- Master’s Degree in a relevant area, such as Public Health;
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience designing, managing, and implementing donor-funded FP/RH and/or AH programs;
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art FP/RH and AH strategies, tools, and methodologies;
- Familiarity with USAID approaches and regulations;
- Knowledge of community and health service-based FP programming;
- Experience using learning and data to improve FP programming;
- Knowledge of the context in Nepal, including relevant government processes and policies;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to lead and work effectively in teams;
- Creative problem-solving skills with the ability to work effectively in resource-constrained environments; and
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Clinical degree or Master’s Degree in a relevant area, such as Public Health; and
- Knowledge of Nepali
About Save the Children
Save the Children International Nepal is the leading independent organization for children. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. We work together, with our partners from civil societies and government, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. We reach approximately two million population and invest over 20 million US dollars annually to reach more children than ever before, through programmes in Health & Nutrition, Education, Child Rights Governance, Child Protection, Child Poverty, HIV & AIDS, and Humanitarian preparedness & response. Save the Children undertake a ‘Children’s Life Cycle” approach which seek integration in sub themes in each project to build towards program for the child. Throughout the life cycle, broader social and contextual issues of gender & social Inclusion, most deprived children with disability, child participation, social accountability and governance, are key cross cutting areas.
Save the Children adheres Safeguarding Policy, including its Child Safeguarding and Global Anti-harassment Policy, with high importance and commits rigorous procedure to ensure all our personnel and programs are safe for children. All candidates will be, therefore, subject to strict background checks
Application Deadline : 17th July 2020