UNICEF announces vacancy for Data Management Officer . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
Terms of Reference (ToR) for Technical Assistance to UNICEF Partners
Job Title: Data Management Officer (4), based in Provinces- 2,5, Karnali and Sudurpaschim
Duration: 11.5 months
Objective and Tasks: The major objective of the technical assistance is to strengthen the National Immunization Programme at the Federal, Provincial and Local levels by ensuring to improve the existing situation in data management and reporting system. The technical assistance will be fully engaged in providing technical assistance through continuous capacity building at subnational level providing regular verification of data and jointly monitor progress with the government counterparts. During the period, the Data and Management Officer will be responsible to conduct onsite mentoring and coaching that will enable skills transfer and increased capacity of the government counterpart in managing data and functional of DHIS.
Education: University degree in social sciences, demography, statistics or a related technical field
Work experience: Minimum two years of progressively responsible professional work experience in data management at subnational level. Specialized training in statistical software knowledge of socio-cultural practices and language in relevant province will be an asset.
- Good written and spoken Nepali and English language
- Good working relations with local authority and Health Offices very crucial.
- Good interpersonal skills, team-oriented work style, work adaptation in multi-cultural environment, proven ability to facilitate cooperation in a multidisciplinary team.
- Self-motivated, ability to work with minimum supervision, seriousness about quality and timeliness of work.
- Current knowledge of development and technology in related field.
- Knowledge of the health system in Nepal is an asset
Application Deadline : 9th April 2020