Plan International Nepal announces vacancy for Early Childhood Development Coordinator. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
Knowledge and Experience
- Master’s Degree in social science, education, health or relevant field.
- At least four years of demonstrated experience working in a mid-level position coordinating and managing the Early Childhood Development program portfolio
- Advanced knowledge and experience of International and National Early Childhood
- Development program, project and policies
- Experience of development and humanitarian issues affecting children, women and families
- Demonstrated experience in successfully using key influencing strategies such as advocacy, lobbying, movement building, or policy development
- Experience in carrying out power, policy and political analysis to inform strategies and projects
- Strong knowledge of child and women’s rights and gender justice
- Advanced understanding of the development and NGO sector.
- Essential: Experience of working with coalitions and networks.
- Analytical, strategic thinking and negotiating skills.
- Ability to build effective relations for influencing.
- Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills.
- Ability to write clearly and concisely in English and Nepali
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Proven IT skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint etc.
- Ability to prioritise and multitask work when dealing with competing deadlines, sometimes with limited resources.
ABOUT PLAN INTERNATIONAL
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation working in 52 developing countries that advances children’s rights and equality for girls.
Plan International has been working in Nepal since 1978, helping marginalised children, their families and communities to access their rights to health, education, economic security and protection. Through the support of local partners, Plan International works in 42 districts in Nepal. The main program areas in its new Country Strategy are Early Childhood Development, Education, Youth Economic Empowerment, Child Protection and Resilience, including humanitarian assistance as required.
Application Deadline : 29th October 2019