WaterAid Nepal announces vacancy for Project Support / Education Officer – Hygiene Behavior in Schools & Health Care facilities – WaterAid Nepal. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
Purpose of Role
- This position contributes and assists the successful implementation of the Improvement of Hygiene Behaviour in Schools and Health Care facilities (IHBSH) project based in project site by leading the project support.
- The role will require the individual to develop strong and productive working relationships with WaterAid Nepal (WAN), Partners and Government stakeholders for the effective delivery of the project.
- Bachelor’s degrees in relevant discipline.
- Experience of 3 – 5 years in similar role with exposure in WASH programme particularly in Schools and Health Care Facilities.
- IT skills particularly Office Package.
- Experience of working with, supporting and building capacity of local organisations
- Good communication skills in written and verbal English and Nepali, with good interpersonal, negotiating and persuasive skills and experience
- Excellent skills in writing, producing excellent monitoring and programme / project reports for wider audience
- Commitment to WaterAid’s values and a working style that reflects these.
- Experience in report writing and research activities
- Excellent skill in community consultation, organising group discussions with different and diverse group of people, field observation, interviewing with people and facilitating meetings internally and externally.
- Ability to work flexibly, to manage varying competing priorities under your own initiative, meet strict deadlines
- Experience of managing and supporting staff or volunteers
- Experience of working effectively within a culturally diverse and matrix organisation
- Familiar with Terai/Madhesh Context.
Application Deadline: 25th Jun, 2021