Save the Children announces vacancy for Provincial Lab officer – Global Fund . Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- Minimum 2 years professional experience in TB laboratory.
- Experience in National TB program is desirable.
- Good working knowledge of current national TB guidelines.
- Ability of work with minimal supervision.
- A strong understanding of TB prevention, treatment, care and support program.
- Fluency in English (written and speaking) is essential.
- Proficiency in common computer packages (e.g. Word, Excel) relevant to the work.
- Able to work independently as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- High degree of negotiations tact and diplomacy skills
About Save the Children
Save the Children is the leading independent organization for children. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. We work together, with our partners from civil societies and government, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. We reach approximately two million population and invest over 30 million US dollars annually to reach more children than ever before, through programmes in Health and Nutrition, Education, Child Rights and Governance and Child Protection, Child Poverty, HIV and AIDS, and Humanitarian.
Application Deadline : 19th December , 2019