Save the Children announces vacancy for Senior Technical Advisor – TB. Interested candidates can apply for the job. Read the full article below for the job details.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in medicine with Master’s in public health/Community Medicine. PhD in Public Health will be an advantage
- At least 7 years’ experience in Public Health at national/international level, candidate having prior experience in TB program management preferred.
- Proven experience of working with government in national/international level health program/project and multi-/bi-lateral agencies or international organizations. Experience of working in a team for bigger grants will be an asset
- Understanding of the working procedures of the Government as well as of external development partners (EDPs) will be considered a huge advantage
- Experience in coordination and liaison with different partner agencies
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment Ability to work under pressure
About Save the Children
Save the Children International Nepal is the leading independent organization for children. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. We work together, with our partners from civil societies and government, to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. We reach approximately two million population and invest over 20 million US dollars annually to reach more children than ever before, through programmes in Health & Nutrition, Education, Child Rights Governance, Child Protection, Child Poverty, HIV & AIDS, and Humanitarian preparedness & response. Save the Children undertake a ‘Children’s Life Cycle” approach which seek integration in sub themes in each project to build towards program for the child. Throughout the life cycle, broader social and contextual issues of gender & social Inclusion, most deprived children with disability, child participation, social accountability and governance, are key cross cutting areas.
Save the Children adheres Safeguarding Policy, including its Child Safeguarding and Global Anti-harassment Policy, with high importance and commits rigorous procedure to ensure all our personnel and programs are safe for children. All candidates will be, therefore, subject to strict background check.
Deadline: 28th Jan, 2022